This is the next session of my vocabulary which was maintained from the eslpodcast.com.
- grow out of- no longer used or done
- brag- tell themselves to be wonderful
- nitpick- to talk somebody is back
- bond- close relationship
- bungle- make mistake, even you know it
- blunder- try to do something without understanding
- stock up- buy a lot os something and save it
- jack up- increase very significantly
- spike- sudden increase in something
- price gouge- increase price highl
I don’t mean to brag, but my Luis Vuitton bag is very expensive.
He is a fool who bungles consistently.
don’t nitpick on others’ behind!!!